WHAT’S FOR LUNCH!
WHAT’S FOR LUNCH?
Simply share a picture of your VSC meal on our page for a chance to win $50 in gift certificates.
Participating restaurants: A&W * Hot Shoppe * Kuma Bento * Silver Bowl * Tim Hortons * Wendy’s
RULES & REGULATIONS
1) The “What’s for Lunch?” contest begins Saturday, July 2, 2022 and ends December 31, 2022
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
2) All participants agree that they are using Instagram and/or Facebook to enter this contest and do so at their own risk.
3) All participants who submit photos must be 18 years or older to participate and a resident of Newfoundland & Labrador and agree with contest rules.
4) Participants must “follow” The Village on Instagram and or Facebook, and share a picture of your meal using #vscfoodcourt from our participating restaurants (Silver Bowl, Hot Shoppe, Kuma Bento, Wendy’s, & Tim Hortons), for a chance to win a $50 VSC gift certificate. Participants may enter each purchase of food at the VSC Food court, minimum purchase of $5.00 is required for each meal. Participants who also tag the restaurant get an extra entry.
5) Six (6) $50 gift certificates will be awarded in total, $50 per month, awarded at the end of each month.
6) Photo submissions must be owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant and have all rights and permissions for usage by all parties in image. Copy written material cannot be submitted.
7) Submissions must not contain any image or material deemed inappropriate in any way by The VSC and will be screened and vetted by the VSC to determine suitability and eligibility. The VSC reserves the right to remove any image from its Instagram and or Facebook account for whatever reason it feels necessary
8) Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value.
9) Any dispute that comes about due to the presentation and facilitation and execution of retailer prizes will be dealt with between the providing retailer of said prize and the winner and will preclude any involvement, legal or otherwise of the Village Shopping Centre and their immediate families, Plaza Group and the employees and immediate families.
10) All decisions relating to this contest are to be made by the Village Shopping Centre and shall be considered final. By entering the contest, a contestant agrees to the use of his/her name, and photograph without payment in any forthcoming publicity if he/she is declared a winner. Said winners agree to sign a Winner Release Form.
11) The Village Shopping Centre reserves the right to discontinue this contest at any time.
12) Contest is closed to all employees of any tenants, stores, services or occupants of the Village Shopping Centre and their immediate families, Plaza Group and its employees and immediate families